I drew a thing for design class. In’t purdy? C:
I drew a thing for design class. In’t purdy? C:
Cooking with a 3-Year-Old: Slobber Carrots and Gross Barbecue
In which John eats slobber carrots with drool, gross barbecue with drool, and hat. I’m glad to have this punishment behind me. Thanks to Henry and nerdfighteria for the horror.
Hey, the Project for Awesome starts in ONE WEEK! Get your thumbnails here: http://www.projectforawesome.com/thum… and find out more here: http://www.projectforawesome.com/about
Simultaneously very happy and grossed out. Must be a punishment video!
Tags page is up! Here they are (so far) in rebloggable order:
- Writing Advice
- Writing Tips
- Story Process
- Genre Writing
- Literary Writing
- Words / Language
- Sentence Structure
- Show Not Tell
- Writing Mistakes
- Writing Tools
- Young Writers
- Beginning Writers
- Writing Jobs
- Short Stories
- Personal Writing
- Romance / Kissing / Sex
- Dystopia / Dystopian Fiction
- Flash Fiction
- Body Language
- Facial Hair
- Fighting / Fight
Characters / Character Aspects
- Diversity In Writing
- Names / Naming Characters / Naming Places
- Realistic Characters
- Manipulative Characters
- Child Characters / Children
- Inhuman Characters / Alien Characters
- Flat Characters
- Supporting Characters
- Mental Disorders / Mental Disabilities
- Pirates / Piracy
- Magic Schools
- Guns / Weapons
- Mental Hospitals
- College / School / School Systems
- Death / Murder
- Swords / Swordfighting
- Detective / Crime Scenes / Crime
- Kidnapping / Abduction
- Mystical Creatures
- Alcohol / Coffee
- Forensics / Police Work
- Middle Ages
- Books / Book Recs
- Music / Music Recs / Background Noise
- Blog Recs
- External Conflict
- Internal Conflict
- Character Goals
- Writing Process
- First Drafts
- What Ifs
- First Lines
- Powering Through
- Keep Going
- Finish Your Work
- Writer’s Block
- Team You
- Dealing With Mistakes
I finally can download apps! This Tumblr app is beautiful. Heck, the fact that I can even get on Tumblr from my phone is lovely. Now I just have to get used to the on-screen keyboard, but I seem to be adjusting to that pretty well already.
after a while i became convinced that the words were mocking me
I WAS PROMISED A BATTLE
*throws down gauntlet*
Edit: Went back. This is the best thing to happen to my dashboard ever.
Reblogging again because my followers need to see this. To be clear, reblog, go to your actual blog, then click the picture.
That was a lot of fun.
SEVENS IN HARRY POTTER. SEVEN BOOKS IN THE SERIES. SEVEN HORCRUXES. SEVENS ON HIS FOREHEAD
Other sevens in Harry Potter:
- 7 years at Hogwarts
- 7 floors of Hogwarts
- 7 galleons for a wand
- 7 positions in quidditch
- 7 tasks in the Sorceror’s Stone
- 7 potions in task 6
- 7 Weasley children
- Ginny is the 1st Weasley girl in 7 generations.
- Gryffindor beats Slytherin for the house cup for the first time in 7 years in the Sorceror’s Stone
- 7 books Gilderoy Lockhart requires for DADA (CoS)
- 7 muggles see Harry and Ron fly the car (CoS)
- 7 days of Aunt Marge (PoA)
- Arthur Weasley wins 700 galleons (PoA).
- 7 tear drops on Hagrid’s letter to Hermione (PoA).
- 7 people in the Shrieking Shack (PoA): Harry, Hermione, Ron, Sirius, Lupin, Snape, and Pettigrew.
- Voldemort killed Frank Bryce who was 77 to make the 7th horcrux.
- 7 locks on Moody’s trunk (GoF)
- Dobby has 7 socks (GoF)
- Unicorns don’t turn pure white until they’re 7 years old. (GoF)
- Harry was “born as the 7th month dies…” (OotP)
- 7 memories of Tom Riddle (HBP)
- Harry and Ron get 7 O.W.L.s each (HBP)
- 7DADA teachers
- 7 questions Bellatrix asks Severus in Spinner’s End
- 7 Harry Potters with 7 Order members
- 7 races in the wizarding world: Human, Giant, Goblin, Centaur, Elf, Werewolf, Veela
- There are 142 stairs at Hogwarts which adds to 7 (1+4+2=7)
- Cleansweep 7
- Gryffindor Tower is located on the 7th floor
- Nicholas Flamel and his wife have 7 years age difference
- 7 hidden passageways out of Hogwarts on the Marauders’ Map
- Flitwick’s office (where Sirius is locked in PoA) is on the 7th floor
- 700 ways to commit a foul in Quidditch.
- The Tri-Wizard Tournament was first established 700 years before it’s appearance in the GoF.
- Fred and George charge 7 sickles for a canary cream
- Clause Seven of the Decree states that magic may be used before Muggles in exceptional circumstances
- The Room of Requirement, used for DA meetings, is on the 7th floor. (OotP)
- Cormac McLaggen’s mother was married 7 times. (HBP)
- 7 death eaters at the tower in HBP: Draco, Fenrir, Amycus, Alecto, tall blond, Snape, Gibbon as well as 7 members of the Order and the DA: McGonagall, Tonks, Lupin, Neville, Ginny, Hermione, Ron
- Lily began going out with James in their 7th year at Hogwarts
- The prophecy is in row 97 in the Department of Mysteries
- There are 7 Animagi registered with the Improper Use of Magic Office
- 7 people locked in the Malfoy’s cellar (DH): Ollivander, Luna, Dean, Harry, Dean, Ron, and Griphook
HOW HAVE WE NEVER NOTICED THIS BEFORE!?!?!?
Guys there’s no notes on this post. We broke another post on tumblr…
JK Rowling is the greatest writer ever
7 is the number for completeness in numerology
0 notes y’all broke it again
"isn’t seven the most powerful magical number"
but you counted Dean twice in the last one
So this just happened.
I have nothing on this station that could’ve triggered that song. Most of the stuff on here is like, Lifehouse and Daughtry and other stuff like that. Occasionally Tobymac or someone similar.
I mean, I still sang along, but I’m just confused why it came on in the first place :P
So this is currently stuck in my head…
I blame my Spanish teacher…
sometimes in the middle of the night i wake up and have an idea that i think is genius so i write it down and in the morning i have no idea what i was thinking, for example last night we had this gem:
…I mean I can see this being written very easily as one…
Sorry not sorry.
Blame my APUSH teacher from last year. If it weren’t for her, I wouldn’t even know about this video.
Need some motivation?
DO YOU SEE THIS?
I think I know what it is, because I drew a thing on paint on one of the touch screen desktops at Walmart yesterday, and left it open with a note to the staff saying to submit it to my inbox on here once they got a chance. ‘Cause like, it wasn’t connected to the wifi, and I didn’t know the password, and I’d spent like an hour on that drawing, and I really wanted it but taking a pic with my phone left a glare and distorted the color and stuff. So yeah, I think that’s what this is, BUT TUMBLR IS BEING STUPID AND WON’T LET ME SEE IT TO CONFIRM THAT.
*Sigh* I just wanna know if it’s my picture. :c